The State of Health & Safety Training Market
- Understand the Market
- Why we did the Research
- What You'll Learn
- Table of Contents
- The size of both the global training market and the health and safety training market.
- Common subject areas found in health and safety training.
- Common methods of training program delivery for employee safety training.
- Trends and sourcing practices in the health and safety training market.
- Training Industry’s 2019 Top 20 Companies for Health and Safety Training.
Understand the Market
Our annual report on the market for health and safety training provides an overview of current training and sourcing practices in companies providing this type of training to their employees.
The insights contained in this report can be used by companies interested in partnering with trusted health and safety training providers to help them source the best potential providers to meet their organizations’ learning needs.
The report contains both a snapshot of sourced health and safety training practices as well as company profiles of Training Industry’s Top 20 Companies for Health and Safety Training.
Why we did the Research
Training Industry first introduced the Top 20 Companies for Health and Safety Training in 2017. Since that inaugural list, the size of the market has seen a steady increase, emphasizing the growing need for environmental health and safety training for employees. This report summarizes the current market and common practices of training providers, based on Training Industry’s Top 20 Companies for Health and Safety Training.
What You'll Learn
This report provides current insights on health and safety training and sourcing practices, including:
Table of Contents